Nuffnang

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lost

LOST LOST LOST
I FEEL LOST

I won't be writing some fancy-schmancy opening
I'm just gonna go straight to the point

* zz classmate is staring zz wtf

Okay as i was saying
LOST .

I feel stressed lately
Like physically and mentally
There is like so much subjects that is yet to be covered and I'm worried
I don't know what to do
I don't know which subject and which topic to start from
To top it all off , I've been assigned to a task that requires lots of general knowledge and bombastic words
My GK & English isn't that good but i didn't expect it to be THIS bad
Usually i have lots of random things going through my mind
*Ask my girls , they know how I randomly pop facts lol 
The assignment is due in 3 days and I have to re-write this whole sh*t
I AM WORRIED AS HELL

HOW AM I GOING TO COME UP WITH A GOOD PIECE IN 3 DAYS

WOW WHY IS MY ENGLISH SO GODDAMNED TERRIBLE

OH ENGLISH WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME WHEN I NEED YOU MOST

sigh okay i shall stop now and face this shit
Thank you for reading this whoever you are lol
Kay thanks bye xoxoxoxo