Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Amateur Post .

Uhhh okayyy
I realized that i haven't been blogging in quite a while .
I mean like whats the point loll ;/

Anywayss , currently blogging in school right now .
Gonna have my exams later
* Blahhh Arts . No " Art Cells " in me .
Urghhhh
A bunch of twerps staring at me blogging
* Like wtf NO DON'T STARE AT ME WHEN I'M BLOGGING

I really HATE it when people stare .
OH GOD NO DON'T STARE AT ME

Dangggg cant you see I'm annoyed
* currently typing and staring at them AT THE SAME TIME
but NOOOOOOO they still don't get the hint :/
and like OMG kid , im your senior
At least call me kakak or something instead of oi
Like wtf I really emphasize on manners a lot

* KILL ME

Anddd , i realize that i get annoyed easily .
A few days ago a really close bestie of mine told me about what she hates about me
I guess it's time i change my attitude .
NEW ATTITUDE MAKEOVER PLEASE .

I'll start when the exams are over loll
* Call me Queen Procrastinator too

Yeppp so that'll be all for now llollolol .