Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blogging from ze School IT Lab♥

Soooooooooooo
Its IT period and i'm blogging in my school IT lab .
Basically no one cares
but i feel like a boss * Dayymmmmnn #LikeALousai
Yea yea , i know hashtags don't really work like this in Blogger
But then again , who cares ?
Hahahahahahha .

My email is saved here
I don't know if the teachers can somehow hack into my blog :/

EVERY SCHOOL SHOULD HAVE I.T LAB LESSONS

WHERE THEY ALLOW THEIR STUDENT TO GO ONLINE !

This is what keeps me from coming to school
* lame reason , i know

Its really maddening when you have to use the old computer instead of the new ones
The keyboard that i'm typing on right now is really Middle Ages * you get the picture
It makes all those really loud sound when you type
*Hopefully i dont get caught because of it :/
Sooo , everyone in IT stream don't really listen in class
Who can when you have free internet access right in front of you ?
Currently having the hiccups but MY WATER BOTTLE IS IN MY CLASS !
GAH !
Water bottles are restricted in the IT lab
* Bet you knew that !

Im blogging about rubbish i know :/
But thats all i can manage since i can't log in to Facebook . :(

Tomorrow's the Inter-School Basketball Competition .
Kids from every school are probably going .
* I wanna go too :(

Support the Keat Hwa Girls Team ! * because my school ain't in this year :3
One of my friends will be in the team :D
Ooi Zhi Qing jiayouuu ! Bahahahahha

Thats all then peeps :3